A Guide Explaining The Right Dosage Of CBD
CBD short for cannabidiol also known as medical marijuana is an intoxicating compound extracted from Cannabis Sativa Plant, essentially used to ease symptoms of common health issues including anxiety, depression, and insomnia. It is available for intake in various forms such as oils, edibles, pills, capsules, etc.
CBD gummies uk are food items infused with cannabidiol. They are commonly created in forms of threats such as gummies, chocolates, candies, and other enjoyable snacks. JustCBD is a company involved in both the manufacturing and global distribution of the product. They are very transparent in their workings and have been thoroughly trusted and believed by a large number of customers since 2017.
Medical Benefits of CBD
- Protects nerves from degeneration or damage of any kind.
- Reduces anxiety and depression, hence improving mental health.
- Reduces seizures by making it possible for the brain to relax.
- Proven to inhibit the further growth of cancer cells in the body.
- Improves the functioning of the heart, by preventing artery blockage.
- Reduces sugar levels in the blood.
Other Benefits of CBD
- It provides instant relief from the pain of any kind. Including muscle, chronic, and joint.
- Reduces acne by a considerable level.
- Reduces vomiting and nausea
- Promotes better skin
- Promotes healthy immune system functioning
- Helps acquire sound sleep
How much CBD should you take?
CBD and its intake can be a little confusing, initially. The serving size for different forms of CBD intake is different. There are a lot of factors that need to be taken into consideration before deciding on the dosage of CBD. These include;
- Your age- Should be 18 or above
- Your body weight- If you weigh more, it is more likely for you to take higher dosages, for it to work. (Recommended-1-61mg of CBD for every 10 pounds)
- Your body chemistry. That is, if you are allergic or not, or whether or not your body can handle the compound.
- The concentration of CBD in each pill, capsule, drop, oil, or gummy.
It is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor on the appropriate dosage of CBD and stick to what he says. However, if you are just beginning to try it out, start small. Start with a 20-40 mg dosage and increase it gradually, according to your needs and wishes.
Constantly check to see if it is helping with your symptoms or not. Take notes for the same. Use the trial and error method to find the dosage which is most suitable for you. When it comes to CBD there is no such thing as “One size for all”.
How to calculate dosage?
Products like gummies and pills specify the level of CBD on their packaging. Which is normally, 5mg per pill/capsule/gummy? However, it is a little difficult when it comes to oil. Since the packaging of the oil specifies only the total amount in the entire bottle and not in each drop. A drop is about 0.5 ml from the dropper on average.
CBD onset time
Different forms of CBD take varying intervals of time to take effect.
- Edibles- up to 2 hours
- Tinctures sublingual sprays- 15 to 45 minutes
- Topicals- 45 to 60 minutes
- Vape Products- 15 to 30 minutes
CBD plays a rather tolerable and harmless role. However, its usage depends on various factors and that should not be ignored or taken for granted. The usage of CBD has constantly been increasing, in several countries, to relieve people of the pain and irritation they feel daily.